The BDO Whistleblower Hotline
The BDO Whistleblower Hotline is an independent service run by Stopline that gives eligible persons* who have reasonable grounds to suspect that a current or former BDO staff member, contractor, supplier or other person who has business dealings with BDO has engaged in reportable conduct*. Examples of reportable conduct include:
- Involves money laundering or misappropriation of funds
- Illegal activity
- Unethical behaviour
- Conduct that violates the law or any legal code
- Conduct that creates an unsafe environment
- Conduct that breaches any of our company’s policies
- Harassment and or bullying of any kind
- Conduct that is detrimental to BDO and could cause financial or non-financial loss
- Engaging in or threatening to engage in detrimental conduct against an eligible person* or an individual who is believed or suspected to be an eligible person*
The service includes:
- Dedicated hotline number, website, fax, mail and email address for employees, contractors and other stakeholders to report suspected incidents of improper conduct.
- Expert forensic investigators taking the calls and analysing disclosures.
- Timely reporting of incidents to dedicated representatives within BDO.
Stopline has been at the forefront of disclosure management services for over a decade and has partnered with some of Australia’s most iconic companies to assist them in demonstrating their commitment to supporting staff, contractors and other stakeholders with demonstrable best practice corporate governance initiatives.