+61 3 9811 3275 – Overseas (Reverse Charges)
BDO c/o Stopline, PO Box 403, Diamond Creek, Victoria 3089, Australia
+61 3 9882 4480
This website is part of the service provided by Stopline Pty Ltd to eligible persons*. The service enables the reporting of any issue that may adversely affect BDO or its people or reputation which is referred to as reportable conduct*. Further information on the types of matters that should be reported and the ways that they can be reported are found throughout this site and are contained within the BDO Whistleblowing Policy (link). We encourage you to explore this site which provides answers to some of the most frequently asked questions about the service provided to BDO by Stopline and how it works.
* = term defined in the BDO Whistleblowing Policy
If an eligible person* has reasonable grounds to suspect that a current or former BDO staff member, contractor, supplier or other person who has business dealings with BDO has engaged in reportable conduct* they can disclose the reportable conduct* to Stopline a confidential, independent provider of whistleblowing services who will take full details of the concerns via this website, email, telephone, fax, app or mail. Examples of reportable conduct include:
- Involves money laundering or misappropriation of funds
- Illegal activity
- Unethical behaviour
- Conduct that violates the law or any legal code of Conduct that creates an unsafe environment
- Conduct that breaches any of our company’s policies
- Harassment and or bullying of any kind
- Conduct that is detrimental to BDO and could cause financial or non-financial loss
- Engaging in or threatening to engage in detrimental conduct against an eligible person or an individual who is believed or suspected to be an eligible person
BDO gives very serious consideration to reportable conduct* and will ensure that any disclosure* is investigated thoroughly, promptly and confidentially. It is also important to note that the BDO Whistleblowing Policy enables eligible persons* to maintain anonymity should they so desire.
In addition to facilitating the disclosure process, the website provides access to the BDO Whistleblowing Policy and answers some of the most frequently asked questions for your reference. I believe that good corporate governance has the capacity to differentiate us from our competitors and enhance our reputation in the eyes of our clients. This policy and related service is just another example of BDOs commitment to quality.
Director Risk and Ethics